Animal Reiki energy has a unique frequency of animal life force energy. Put, Animal Reiki is meditating with animals for peace and healing. The biggest benefits of Animal Reiki are stress relief, a strong sense of well-being, and a greater quality of life. This keeps the spirit and original teachings of Usui intact as much as possible while modifying the physical and mental approach of the practitioner to make sure animals are empowered to choose how (and indeed, if) they want to connect for healing. Honoring the choices and wisdom of animals in their unique healing journeys is the most ethical way to help animals with Reiki.
“The Animal Reiki energy received in this course empowers the practitioner with vitality and life force. The Animal Reiki energy restores the blessings between the animals and the people. It unifies the human and animal consciousness in the Reiki practitioner. The Animal Reiki energy and course heals the people as much as the animals. This class works with the Divine Animal Kingdom as is as much about them healing us, as us healing them. It is a true exchange.”
Excerpt from the ICRT Animal Reiki I&II Manual by Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, Robyn Benelli and Pamela Allen-LeBlanc
This course includes practitioner skills, tools, and techniques needed to share Reiki with the animals. It is a combination of lecture, discussion, and practice and is open to all Reiki lineages. Pre-Requisite: Reiki I&II. The information and techniques include:
- The history of ICRT Animal Reiki
- Animal Reiki defined and discussion of priorities for animals.
- The Animal Reiki symbol
- Animal Reiki I & II Placements
- Animal Reiki techniques for in-person and distant sessions, including preparation exercises and healing technique meditations: Animal Reiki Grounding Exercise, Whole Body Awareness Exercise, Divine Animal Circle Healing Technique, Healing Compassion Fatigue, and Animal Grief Healing Meditation
- Discussion on giving Animal Reiki full sessions in person or live online, including session preparation, receiving the animal’s consent for Reiki, various Animal Reiki session environments, and developing your own Animal Reiki style.
- Review of common healing issues for animals
- Distant Animal Reiki techniques for single animals or groups, candidates for distant Reiki, and how to use photos, written notes, Facetime, or live webcams for distant sessions.
- Balancing empathy and compassion, compassion fatigue and practitioner self-care, and end-of-life support
- Practice time working with animals in person or online.
- Review of how to create a thriving Animal Reiki practice.
- The ICRT Animal Reiki I & II Manual, authored by Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, Robyn Benelli, and Pamela Allen-LeBlanc.
- A class certificate.
- A one-year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
Class Time: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm each day
Location: Online only from Youngstown, NY
Tuition: $495 for both days deposit of $175. The deposit is non-refundable but transferable twice up to two years. Class manual, certificate, and a year’s subscription to Reiki News Magazine included.
Manual included. All registrations include a one-year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine. If you currently have a subscription, 4 additional issues will be added to your subscription.