We offer online classes via Zoom (A link and passcode is sent to you the day of the course).
Reiki is energy or spiritual healing that reduces stress and promotes healing. In Reiki, there are levels of study. A person begins with Reiki I and II, in which you learn how to give yourself and someone else a standard treatment. You know how to use Reiki symbols to amplify your healing energy in Reiki II. You also learn how to put a whole treatment together, including scanning the body for energy blockages and how to give intuitive treatments guided by your scanning. You also know how to send Reiki to crisis situations in the world and contribute to world peace. These are essential skills for today’s world!
With 6 months of practice, you can reach the next level, Reiki Master. In this class, you receive purification healing and then attunements for the master level, which increase your healing power and connection to God/Source.
The Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3-day class which is usually taught during a 3-day weekend or otherwise during the week. See individual class pages for class times.
World Peace Reiki
This class makes use of World Peace Reiki energy which has all the qualities of the Holy Fire III energy and includes a higher vibration that actively creates feelings of peace within each student. Also included in this class is the Empowered by the River of Peace Experience and the World Peace Ignition which establishes and strengthens the World Peace Reiki energy and empowers one to actively manifest peace in the world.
This type of peace is similar to the peace Usui Sensei received on Mt. Kurama when he was given the gift of Reiki. The World Peace Ignition also empowers each student to teach the World Peace version of this class to others. To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory. Learn more about World Peace Reiki.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Empowered by the River of Peace Experience.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements) including the World Peace Ignition.
- Also included is a technique we will explain and practice in class that heals you from being adversely affected by the negative influences of others.
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master including the World Peace Ignition.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
In our Reiki Master Training class, you are also given the ability to teach Reiki to others if you choose. Many people pursue becoming a Reiki Master to use the energy for themselves and their families. There is no requirement to teach. And many people later find they are drawn to share this incredible healing energy with others. Still, others will choose to teach Reiki professionally.
When you complete the Reiki Master course, you are a Reiki Master Practitioner. After you have taught one person, you become a Reiki Master Teacher. In teaching Reiki to others, you can experience great joy as you witness the amazement of your students experiencing Reiki for the first time.
Cost: $1295.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit.
Prerequisite: Reiki I & II
Class Time: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm each day
Location: Online only from Youngstown, NY
Manual included. All registrations include a one-year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine. If you currently have a subscription, 4 additional issues will be added to your subscription.
I'm passionate about teaching Reiki and sharing its benefits with others. If you're interested in learning Reiki, I invite you to register for my classes.
If you have any questions about any of our classes, please feel free to reach out to me at 716-807-2409. Namaste!
I teach is Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki, which works with the energy of God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus if you like Jesus.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are registered service marks of William Lee Rand.