Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action." When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings working to end Earth's suffering. They continually send us an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, you are helping others and becoming more receptive to the Karuna being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus, your healing is quickened as well. Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present and those in spirit.
The Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® Class
To qualify to take this class, a student must have been a Reiki master for at least 6 months and be able to draw the Reiki II and master symbols from memory.
This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a practitioner and a Master class. Those that take the class will be able to use the symbols in their Reiki sessions and teach all levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®. It is complete with eight practitioner symbols, one master symbol, three ignitions and two mediations that are guided directly by the Holy Fire®.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here: The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to break up the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self. The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance. The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding. The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Both levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® and three ignitions will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all nine symbols including the Holy Fire® Master symbol. You will be able to teach all four levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class.
Lots of practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols and for learning the ignition processes.
We will also be using chanting and toning with Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®.
A certificate and a manual are included with in depth descriptions of each symbol and each attunement process.
Practicing and Teaching Karuna Reiki®
The symbols can be used just like other Reiki symbols when giving Reiki treatments. When teaching, you can teach the whole method in one 3-day weekend as described above as long as your students are already Reiki Masters. Or Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® can be divided into three levels - two practitioner levels and one Master level. In level one, the first four symbols from Karuna I are taught, along with the practitioner ignition and time to practice the symbols. In level two, the second four symbols from Karuna II are taught, the ignition for them is given and time is taken to practice. After this the Holy Fire® Karuna master level is taught.
Includes the World Peace Reiki Upgrade
- Explain unique way Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done.
- Explain Soul and Spirit, the Heavens and Letting Go of Guides
- Empowered by the River of Life Experience
- Evolution of Reiki – how Reiki has evolved with Usui, Hayashi and Takata
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® – what it is, origin and history.
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® and spiritual guidance
- Holy Fire® – what it is, origin, concepts.
- Holy Fire® symbol
- First Holy Fire® III Ignition
- Karuna I symbols – what they are, how they are used.
- Karuna II symbols – what they are, how they are used.
- Second Holy Fire® Ignition
- Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® registered trademark and registration process
- Third Holy Fire® III Ignition
- How to give a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® treatment
- Practice using Karuna I symbols with Holy Fire®
- Experiences, Placements & Ignitions – go over outlines, explanation of how to do them.
- Holy Fire® III meditation
- Fourth Holy Fire® III Ignition – World Peace Ignition
- Practice using Karuna II symbols with Holy Fire®
- Sound Healing – Chanting and Toning practice with Holy Fire® and Karuna symbols.
- Discuss teaching both online and in-person, review class outlines.
- Healing Spirit Attachments
- Class reviews
Cost: $1295.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit.
Prerequisite: Reiki Master Class
Class Time: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm each day
Location: Online only from Youngstown, NY
Manual included. All registrations include a one-year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine. If you currently have a subscription, 4 additional issues will be added to your subscription.
I'm passionate about teaching Reiki and sharing its benefits with others. If you're interested in learning Reiki, I invite you to register for my classes.
I teach is Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki, which works with the energy of God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus if you like Jesus.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are registered service marks of William Lee Rand.