USUI / HOLY FIRE® III REIKI I & REIKI II – BEGINNING CLASS
Reiki I and II are taught together lovingly and sacredly during a two-day intensive. You will receive placements (attunements) to the Reiki I and II energy, which allow you to access greater healing energy.
All the information and techniques are covered, including:
- What is Reiki?
- How does it work?
- The Ocean of Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart.
- The history of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-ho – using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
- Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed.
- Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes.
- Koki ho – using the breath to send Reiki.
- Kenyoku – a method to cleanse one’s energy field.
- Dr. Hayashi Healing Guide for specific conditions.
- Using Reiki for pets, plants, food, crystals, and more.
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits or create new, healthy ones.
- Distant healing to send Reiki to family, friends, and world situations.
- Protecting your energy field from negativity or picking up other’s energy
- Intuitive methods of hand placement
- Reiki for empaths and highly sensitive people
- Placements (attunements) for Reiki I and II. Placements provide a higher frequency of healing energy and are given in a meditative experience.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, please set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. The suggested time could be a few hours a week for several weeks, or a smaller amount of time over a longer time frame, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
After six months of practicing Reiki II, you can enroll in the Reiki Master course, which is taught over three days. During this course, you will have more practice time to give yourself Reiki and practice on others, including your pets and family members. Reiki training isn't just limited to healing humans; you can also give Reiki to animals, including pets, horses, farm animals, and wild animals.
Class Time: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm each day
Location: Online only from Youngstown, NY
Tuition: $495 for both days deposit of $175. The deposit is non-refundable but transferable twice up to two years. Class manual, certificate, and a year’s subscription to Reiki News Magazine included.
Manual included. All registrations include a one-year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine. If you currently have a subscription, 4 additional issues will be added to your subscription.
If you have any questions about any of our classes, please feel free to reach out to me at 716-807-2409. Namaste!